- 1/2 head purple cabbage
- 1 bag snow peas
- 4 sweet potatoes, spiralized*
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch section fresh ginger, grated or finely chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh basil
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 cup Thai Peanut Sauce (I made my own, but Trader Joe's has a good one)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Slice the head of cabbage into thin strips. Spiralize the sweet potatoes.
- In a large pan, sauté the sweet potatoes over medium heat with 2 cloves garlic, half the ginger, and olive oil. Add 1/4 cup water to the pan and covered with a lid for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the lid and heat until soft, adding more water if necessary.
- In a separate pan, sauté the cabbage and snow peas in the remaining garlic, ginger, splash of olive oil, and 1/2 cup water. Cover with a lid and steam for 15 minutes. Remove the lid and continue cooking until the water is evaporated and the cabbage and snow peas are soft.
- Add the basil leaves and drained chickpeas to the cabbage and snow peas, cooking until the chickpeas are warm and the basil leaves are wilted.
- Serve the cabbage and snow pea mixture over the sweet potato noodles. Drizzle with your favorite Thai Peanut Sauce and pumpkin seeds.
*If you don't have a spiralizer, you could easily slice the sweet potatoes and roast them in the oven :) It would taste just as good!