- 1 bag large, organic carrots
- 2 Tbs. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1-2 tsp. turmeric
- Handful raw pumpkin seeds
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 c. tahini
- 1/2 large lemon or 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- water to thin
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Slice the carrots into quarters lengthwise.
- Arrange the carrots and pumpkin seeds on a large sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with turmeric, salt, and pepper (The measurements in this recipe are estimates. Feel free to make your own adjustments).
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until tender.
- While the carrots are roasting, whisk or blend the sauce ingredients.
- Serve carrots drizzled with tahini sauce.